A highway patrol trooper pulled over a Miami police officer who sped past her at 120 mph. Soon after, she was so relentlessly harassed that she contacted the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles, only to find that her driver’s license information had been accessed by over 88 law enforcement officers more than 200 times in a three-month period.
"She translates "How are you? " into fuck me, says "Hey Love" is just man talk for I’ll break you later and she ain’t got no time to be broken, shes too broke to be broke and she smells too much like happiness and regrets
like memories and miracles in reverse
she wears her pain like she wears her skin..
She is an off tune ballad of cries..
Too sore to fly
Too fly to soar.”
|—||B. Yung She’s been absent|
But I’ve learned that the same thing that pulls the feign to the pipe
Is the same thing that pulls a human being to the light:
The love of love
A means to cope
So I try to inhale their dreams and exhale hope
Homeboy said ‘man, the people either feel it or don’t
So you can inhale their dreams and exhale hope
But you better chew coca leaves and spit out dope’
And that reminded me of a passage, and I quote:
“Our Lord will not change the condition of a people
Until they change the condition that’s what’s within themselves,” end quote
Can you drink from the coconut without striking it
Can you smell the aloeswood without lighting it
so much sweetness is violent
so much beauty in breaking
until i smashed my hardened heart
against harder rocks
living is a labor
dying is an art
make no mistake
i am injured
sun warmed mango
its juice unruly
insane and sacred
noble and naked
my right now
is gaining on
my back then
is folding in on itself
that when touched by light
are crushed by light
is a dark room
smile for the photo
cry for the poem
I’m doing great
Way better than I really am”
1. If I could I would nail these hands to the edges of stars. I would sacrifice this body to the sky hoping to resurrect as someone spiteful enough to not care about you anymore.
2. Staple me to a cross. Pierce my side with a broken promise and I will bleed all the crippled reasons why you deserve one more chance.
3. Loving you was the last thing that I felt really good at.
4.You wanna know how I got these scars? See, I ripped every last piece of you out of my smile.
5. I whispered you stardust.
6. I spoke you into sunflowers.
7. I dipped my hands in forever. I touched you infinity. Treated you as if you were the last molecule of oxygen inside of a gas chamber. I was good to you.
8. You wanna know how I got these scars? See, I swallowed my pride and then it clawed it’s way out of my mouth.
9. I realized I was never really your boyfriend. I was just your fuckin hype man.
10. I hope your next boyfriend gets smallpox.
10. Yes I said smallpox!
10. I hate you!
10. But I still I miss you!
10. and a part of me still loves you!
10. It’s hard for me to count when I get emotional.
10. I heard that 90% of human interaction is nonverbal so….
10. If I could I would tie your arms to a daydream and then auction you off to my fondest memories.
I am a queen
forced to clash with
half of my class with
class and more attitude
than a little bit,
but I’m built like that
conquering the box that
holds me down
cause the game is real like that,
but I’m pushing
never moving forth
before the fort is protected
I’m the most important
"…let’s put it like this,
I wanna be your ex boyfriend’s stuntman,
I wanna do everything that he never had the courage to do,
Like trust you.”